Translate

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Scrapbook Kits With A Difference

Have you ever thought about buying a kit from an on-line store??
Well if you have (or haven't), have you ever looked at the kits available over at Scrapbook Kits With A Difference??

Jules makes up the best kits!! And how do I know?? Because I create pages from the kits that Jules makes!! 
When you buy a kit you get everything needed to make the layouts featured in the kit, photos of the layouts and instructions to make the featured layouts. So if you looking at getting started in the scrapping world, or just need to give the mojo a kick start, then why not try a kit??

Here are the 2 layouts I created from my kit this month

CLASS KITS - JULY 2012 - BEAUTIFUL & PRINCESS - 2 SINGLE PAGE LAYOUTS 
 Ok, so those that know me will know that they aren't my children in those photos....I had to borrow some girl photos this time because nothing I had was suitable. The photo on the left is Jules' (the boss lady) daughter and the other photo is the girls of a fellow Design Team member, Petra. Thank you ladies for allowing me to use your beautiful girls on my pages at such short notice.

I also have pre-made layouts available at the online store for sale...all you need to do is add your own photo/s.

1 comment:

Popular Posts