Translate

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Something for fun!!

Hi all...
 
I haven't scrapped something just for me for such a long time
but thought I would when I saw this sketch from Sketchabilities

 
I kind of liked the sketch and thought why not give it a go!!

So I did...here's my page

My cousin is going to kill me when she sees that I used these photos...hehehe
 
And then while I was on the go with doing something for fun....
 
I created this
Did this on a canvas...I was busting to create with one of my new Julie Nutting Doll Stamps. 
They are awesome to use and I think I am in love!!

4 comments:

  1. Lovely layout and super cute pics! Love the colors and chippies. Thanks for playing along at sketchabilities.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Nicole, what a fun layout! Thank you for playing with us at Sketchabilities.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nicole, I love this sketch and the totally awesome photos. Looks great on the kraft :D I totally love that canvas with that gorgeous butterfly. Great quote.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha, love that layout - great masking job! The canvas is gorgeous, love every little detail!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts